Recreation Commission Members
There is a Recreation Center and several parks located within the Borough of Nesquehoning.
The Recreation Center is located at 335 West Railroad Street. There is usually bingo every Wednesday night. The Recreation Commission also holds kiddie-bingos, (scheduled at different times throughout the year).
The Recreation Commission holds several activities throughout the year for the children living in Nesquehoning. (Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc.) The Recreation Center may be rented for parties for a nominal fee.
Parks located within the Borough of Nesquehoning include:
- North Angelini Avenue in New Columbus, John F. Cerchiaro Memorial Park (pictured above)
- 200 Block of West Railroad Street, Earl Johnson Memorial Park
- Yard Street (behind the Hauto Valley Fire Company)
- Park Avenue/Industrial Road, Sports Complex Field, (usually utilized by the Panther Valley Youth Soccer Association)
- 335 West Railroad Street, Nesquehoning Little League Field (located behind the Recreation Center)
Recreation Commission Member
Pam Zlock - (President)
Dawn Jacobs - (Treasurer)